I have given up on my paper crafting business for now, for the following reasons:
- I don’t have enough time to craft, since I’m too busy with teaching these days.
- There was not much interest in my products and it was a bit discouraging.
I feel like I was going through a manic phase when I started the Etsy shop. (I’m bipolar.) I was so enthusiastic about creating things, and in my excitement I dove headfirst into financial jeopardy by investing so much time and money into a new business.
Now that some time has passed, I have a clearer vision of where I would like to go with my website. Here are some things I plan to work on:
- Another Galen Leather review. I have purchased many more products from them during my absence from blogging; and I have much to say.
- More blog posts. I would like to bring more of myself to my website; help my audience get to know me better. I am planning to write about:
- Tips, recommendations, and product suggestions for home organization
- My personal struggles with mental health
- Marriage, relationships, and friendships
- Finding peace through different kinds of therapy: art, journaling/writing, quality time with loved ones, self care, etc.
- Board game reviews
- Sharing teaching resources and ideas
- Sharing ideas for journaling: tracking tools, product reviews, daily/weekly spread examples, etc.
I have not been writing much poetry lately, but I have been reading some. I feel a lack of creativity and energy. I will keep working on my website and myself, and I hope that we can connect with one another.
What would you like to see from my website? What interests you? Leave a comment or email me if you have any feedback.